3 days rest before working for 3 consecutive days.
i actually said I can't go for work on tue because of "Don't Forget the Lyrics!'
hahaha. 1st episode looks so funny. and of course the ppl @ work doesn't know the reason. lol
I hate the fact that i have a stressed-looking face. Even Dr. Kwan and Ms Tan pointed it out and imitated that look. hahaha
and sadly my smile doesn't look good too.
but maybe there's some good points in having the stress face.
just like how my SIP boss was being rather lenient to me during attachment. haha
made payment for the course.
enrolment + 1st lesson will be on 18 sep.
but i'm not @ all excited. haha
person i/c called telling me to be prepared for areas like tuas for attachment. haha
I hope I can go back to ICES!
even though it's JI, I DON'T MIND! haha


